I think it's time to make some plans for the year again, so here's a list of games I wanna run this year:
- Pokemon Sapphire (any% glitchless)
- Pokemon Ruby (JP any% glitched) (still need the game)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
I'll also continue these games at some point:
- Pokemon Emerald (any% glitchless and glitched)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team Blue (single-segment)
- Fire Emblem: Awakening (NG Normal/Classic, maybe also Hard/Classic and NG+ Normal/Classic)
- Portal (any% glitchless, maybe also any% inbounds legacy
Other than those I have a few non-Pokemon games still on play casual ToDo list, but am definitely considering looking into speedruns for those, so the list might change a little at some point. One of those games is the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Currently I'm casually playing through Hyperdevotion Noire, which I might attempt routing myself after that playthrough. Next up from the list is Fire Emblem: Awakening!
- MyMediaList (spreadsheet with my ToDo and "Done" list, as well as what I've dropped and am currently watching/playing)
I updated Popout-Maker with a new interface and used that to re-learn some CSS things I hadn't used in a while. Really starting to love throwing slight gradients and text-shadows everywhere.
I also fixed a bug that I never noticed. Apparently, when taking the data for
$_GET PHP filters out slashes that follow eachother. This happened for
http://, which basically broke the API's output and therefore the entire point of presets, being that you can just open a bookmark, press Enter and have your popout.